Waterproof GPS Tracking Person
1. GPS and Location Based Service
Location Based service also named A-GPS, when tracker in underground or tunnel ,can get location by AGPS.
2. Real time tracking
Real time tracking it by cell phone and platform . Also can support get location every 5 seconds, and the GPS
accuracy is 5m -50m
3. Check the history of route on platform
Can check and replay within one year history of route of device ,by web monitor center
4.Monitoring and communication
Can hear the voice around the tracker by cell phone . Also support communication with the tracker by cell
SOS button ,when user have emergency , press the SOS button ,the tracker will send “help me “ SMS to all
authorized phone number and monitoring web platform.
6. Power Saving Mode
The device go into standby mode when there isn’t vibration for 3 minutes , it will go into working mode when
it feel vibration
7.Google map on mobile
Check the location with google map on mobile.
8. Geofence and movement alert
Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district ,unit will send a message to the
authorized numberwhen it breaches the district..
set up the speed as your requirement, and will get the alert when overspeed.
10.Low Battery Alarm
How to use it?
1. Please charge 12hours at first use.
2. Insert SIM card in right way. Please put the unit outside and make sure the trademark side facing up.
3. Confirm your SIM card have calling, send SMS, GPRS function.
4. Confirm your SIM card have enough balance (money).
5. Confirm your SIM card can show caller ID and don not use call forwarding function.
5.1 SIM card installation
Make sure that there is no call transfer and call display is on, and PIN code off. The SMS message must in Text
format, can’t be identified for PDU format.
5.1.1 Open the rear cover, remove the screws by screwd
5.1.2 Forward push and open the metal piece, put the SIM card into the card slot, and press the metal piece to
its original position, push it backward.
5.2Battery and Charger
Do charge the battery to capacity in 8 -12 hours for first time. Please use the battery and charger provided by
the manufacturer. This unit adopts built-in Li-ion battery, and full battery can standby 80 hours. After first use,
the battery usually should be charged fully in 3-5 hours.
a: For it’s Li-ion battery, which contains harmful chemicals and may burst, please don’t bump, puncture it
violently and keep it off fire.
b: Please charge the battery in time to keep it working normally.
1. Put the SIM card and battery in place.
2. Turn on the unit outdoors by pressing the “on/off” button until the indicator is on.
3. For first use, please initialize the unit and restore it to default setting. (Please refer to 5.4 for instruction.)
4.In 10 or 40 seconds, the unit will begin to work and acquire the GSM signals as well as the GPS signals.
The indicator will keep flashing every 3 seconds when the unit has received the signals.
5. When this unit receives GPS signals normally, you can use it and do any setting as the instructions of this manual.