TELTONIKA FM1100. Reliable European manufacturing art equipment, simple functional with many features can keep the memory of 8000 entries so even if you missed the mark can transfer route of the server when we rediscover.
In case of loss of the GSM connection FM1100 is able to store up to 8000 coordinates and as soon as the device is reconnected to the network of the mobile phone to send stored data via GPRS. So you’ll have data loss.
The device automatically enters Auto safety area Geofencing whenever you park.
If moved without putting the key in the vehicle device will send a message S.O.S sms on your mobile that was moved.
This device can record via sensors and transmits the status of various subsystems such as engine, truck doors, temperature, fuel etc.
With a Gps Device Tracker will have increased staff productivity and a lot of useful information such as the recording of the route of every vehicle stopped and for how long (detailed daily situation with all the stops and routes) as well as full monitoring of fuel and kilometers.
It is small, discreet and works with GPS / GSM. It sends the coordinates via the mobile network GSM / GPRS.
You specify the geographical limits and the speed limit will allow you to move your car. An audible alarm and a visual indication on the screen of your computer warns immediately when the vehicle exceeds them.
The smallest FM we’ve ever made
- Small size
- Car tracking
- Parametrized operation (acquire & send)
- Integrated scenarios
- Authorized driving (50 iButton keys)
- Online tracking
- Low energy consumption in deep sleep mode
FM1100 is light terminal with GPS/GLONASS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. So you can track your remote objects (trucks, cars etc) quickly and easily.
In case of losing connection FM1100 can store up to 100350 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you won’t lose
your data (coordinates, sensors data and etc.).
FM1100 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
- Track and trace
- Road assistance
- International logistics
- Personal car’s and van tracking
- Fleet management
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data)
- NMEA protocol compatible. Messages: GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, TXT
- 32 channel GPS/GLONASS receiver
- -161 dBm sensitivity
- 1 Digital Input Reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 1 Analog Input (10V or 30V range)
- 2 Digital Open-collector Outputs (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- 1-Wire® protocol
- Power supply (+10…+30) V DC
- 2 Status LEDs
- USB Port
- Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via USB cable)
- External GSM antenna (SMA connector)
- External GPS/GLONASS antenna (MCX connector)
- GPS/GLONASS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Deep Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulator)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Motion sensor
- Small and easy to mount case
- Roaming dependant operation (GPRS traffic saving in roaming zones)
- Operation mode presets:
- Advanced overspeeding detection
- Driver identification (1-Wire® iButton ID key)
On our eshop you will find a variety of high quality GPS Tracker devices. In more details you can find