TELTONIKA FMA120. Reliable European manufacturing the latest technology device, very easy to install because it has built-in antennas Gps & Gsm. It can keep the memory of 8000 entries so even if you missed the mark can transfer the route of the server when we rediscover.
You will immediately locate the car, the engine and your ship from possible theft and you will be able to stop it simply by sending an SMS or a command from your computer.
You can watch constantly over the Internet or learn his mark with a single SMS message
It is small, discreet and works with GPS / GSM. It sends the coordinates via the mobile network GSM / GPRS.
With a SIM card loaded in the device, you can track your vehicle in real-time 24-hour 365 days a year.
This device can record via sensors and transmits the status of various subsystems such as engine, truck doors, temperature, fuel etc.
This device operates as a tachometer so you can control the speed of the car with permanent recording 24 hours.
Always know where your car went where, when and for how long stopped and all the history of trips made in recent months.
The device automatically enters Auto safety area Geofencing whenever you park.
If moved without putting the key in the vehicle device will send a message S.O.S sms on your mobile that was moved.
FMA120 Small tracker with internal GPS/GSM antennas and battery
- Small size
- Internal GPS/GSM antennas
- Internal backup battery
- Car tracking
- Parametrized operation (acquire & send)
- Integrated scenarios
- Authorized driving (50 iButton keys)
- Online tracking
- Low energy consumption in deep sleep mode
FMA120 is light real-time tracking terminal with GPS/GLONASS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server . This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on.
In case of losing connection FMA120 can store up to 8000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you won’t lose your data (coordinates, sensors data and etc.).
FMA120 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
- Track and trace
- Road assistance
- International logistics
- Personal car’s and van tracking
- Fleet management
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data)
- NMEA protocol compatible. Messages: GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, TXT
- 32 channel GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Not less than -160 dBm
- 1 Digital Input Reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 1 Analog Input (10V or 30V range)
- 2 Digital Open-collector Outputs (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- 1-Wire® temperature sensor
- 1-Wire® iButton
- Motion sensor
- Power supply (+10…+30) V DC
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Integrated backup battery
- 2 Status LEDs
- USB Port
- Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via USB cable)
- Small and easy to mount case
- Internal GSM antenna and Internal GPS/GLONASS antenna allow mount FM1120 much easier
- GPS/GLONASS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Auto Geofencing crested for car towing detection and car theft prevention
- Deep Sleep mode (less than 2 mA power consumption)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- 3 operational modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on operator
- Integrated scenarios:
- Over speeding to secure driver and prevent penalties
- Immobilizer function
- Authorized driving (1-Wire® iButton ID keys up to 50 iButton keys)use to prevent stealing or indicate drivers
- Trip start and end detection
- FMA120 supports a remote logs reading
- FMA120 supports remote diagnostic logs functionality using GPRS. Possible issues resolving becomes faster . Manufacturer can read logs remotely using SMS/GPRS to diagnose the FMA120 and timely respond to the fault
On our eshop you will find a variety of high quality GPS Tracker devices. In more details you can find: